Our Euro Grade range of safes are made from recycled and recyclable materials
- All Euro Grade products are made from recycled and recyclable materials and are in compliance with RoHS and REACH
- Our manufacturing facility has operated in compliance with environmental standard ISO 14001 since 2005, with certificates from certification body TÜV SÜD Slovenia.
- The steel is 100% recycled
EXPLANATION OF TERMS
RoHS & REACH
If you are placing products on the UK market, compliance with ROHS and REACH is vital.
– ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances):
EU legislation restricting the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
– REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals):
Regulating chemicals and their safe use within the European Union. Broader in scope than RoHS, so not limited to the electronics industry.
ISO 14001 – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
To meet environmental regulations and improve efficiency and environmental performance.
14001 ensures that businesses are not contaminating the land, air or water. Sourcing principles adopted under this standard ensure full recyclability.