Securikey has worked with a leading mirror specialist with over 60 years of mirroring expertise to develop a range of Convex Mirrors including Institution Polycarbonate and Stainless Steel mirrors as well as Anti-Vandalism safety mirrors.
All convex safety mirrors meet the exacting standards of both Police and Secure Facility requirements. The mirrors have also been developed in conjunction with prison architects and rigorously tested to meet stringent UK Home Office, London Metropolitan Police and Prison Service regulations.
- Unbreakable wall mounted dome gives 180° of vision.
- Prevents surprise attacks and collisions.
- Highly polished stainless steel face will resist repeated blows.
- Ideal for use in areas prone to vandalism such as subway / underpass locations, underground corridors and in multi storey car parks.
- If attacked with graffiti/spray paint, this can be easily removed with solvents.
Securikey has achieved ‘Police Preferred Specification’ status for nine models within its convex safety mirror range, demonstrating that the company has met the high standards set by Secured by Design.