Toolmate Retractable Tool Tether 1.36kg Capacity
Standard, non-retracting tool tethers become entangled, leading to accidents. The Toolmate retractable tool tether has a 1,500mm stainless steel cable, which stays retracted when not in use, alleviating accidents and making the workplace safer for your employees. The 1.36kg. maximum drop capacity reduces the risk of heavy tools falling, causing physical injuries and costly tool replacements.
- Durable glass reinforced impact resistant ABS body
- 1,500mm stainless steel retractable cable with nylon sleeve, minimizes snagging and prevents entanglement.
- Stainless steel spring providing 170g of retraction force
- Can be attached to the wearer via nylon belt loop or D-ring
- Self locking aluminium karabiner, prevents accidental gate opening
- Safety Tell-tale Indicator – Indicates if the unit has been compromised, so it can be taken out of service.
- Individually serialised for tracking and traceability
- Independently Tested – All units are tested and verified through a third party testing facility, to a 2:1 safety factor.
- ANSI / ISEA 121-2018 Certified