Terms and Conditions
- All prices exclude carriage and VAT.
- Title in any goods supplied remains vested in Securikey Ltd until the purchase price, carriage and VAT have been paid in full.
- By virtue of the Trade Descriptions Act 1968, all measurements must be considered approximate.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in the web site and any brochure supplied by Securikey Ltd is accurate. We have a policy however of continually developing and improving our products and reserve the right to change specifications without notice.
- Goods may be ordered for delivery to UK mainland addresses only if you wish to order goods for delivery elsewhere, please contact us for shipping costs.
- Securikey reserves the right to dispatch goods by whatever means we deem appropriate for the type of product ordered.
- Claims for shortages or goods damaged in transit must be reported to Securikey Ltd within 48 hours of receipt.
- Securikey Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept any order and shall not be obliged to furnish a reason for refusal.
- Securikey Ltd warrants that goods supplied will be free from defects in material and manufacture for a period of one year from the date of delivery. Securikey Ltd is under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions or misuse. If a breach of this warranty is proved, Securikey Ltd will replace or repair the product or refund the purchase price, strictly at our discretion but Securikey Ltd shall have no other liability arising from such a breach in warranty.
- Securikey Ltd accepts no liability for injury or damage incurred during the unloading, installation or use of it's products unless it is caused by one of it's employees.